Sunday, May 24, 2009

Welcome!

I created this blog to help fellow nannies who would like to lose weight/ develop/maintain a healthy lifestyle. A place where we can support each other with weight issues and inspire one another.

Losing weight can be a hard tough battle, but it can be done :) One just has to have self discipline and be reasy to do it. Noone can make you ready except for yourself. I kind of compare it to potty training a child.... No matter when you think they should be potty trained they aren't going to be potty trained until they are ready to be potty trained.

It took me many years, but I finally found the disciple needed to lose weight I really needed to lose.... Lost 100 pounds... Go frustrated and quit for a few months gained 28 pounds in that short time ... now I am 10 pounds away from the 100 pound mark again! Woo hoo!! How? Through lifestyle changes and exercise! If I can make that change.... anyone can when you are ready! Feel free to share your stories, frustrations and especially your milestones!! And Move your fanny nanny!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Just wanted to share about Nannies on the Block where families and everyone looking into possible employment as nanny, caregiver, or housekeeper can meet. See http://www.nanniesontheblock.ca for nanny services and more.

    ReplyDelete